2020 VMC Golf Tournament
The Vehicle Maintenance Golf Tournament is held annually in support of scholarships for Level 1 & Level 2 Technicians. Although this year's tournament will look a little different, we invite you to join us as we support this great cause. The tournament will have limited space, so register early!
Due to the limited spots available we are only allowing 1 team per company.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Golf starts at 11:00 am and prizes will be posted in the newsletter and delivered to recipients.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Don Stewart at email@example.com
Some course guidelines due to Covid-19
- Golfers MUST maintain physical distancing of 6’ whenever possible
- Limited capacity in all areas of the clubhouse (beverage carts will be stationed outside to limit the need for using the clubhouse bar area)
- Guests are to use the hand sanitizer stations provided at every entrance when entering the clubhouse
- Avoid touching others golf bags and equipment
- Two riders are permitted on the same cart, dividers are available if requested to separate the riders, and only 1 person can drive the cart throughout the round
- The flagstick is to remain in the hole at all times. A lift system has been installed to retrieve your golf ball, please use it gently
- All high touch areas have been removed – rakes, benches, ball washers, etc
- Handshakes, high five and any other touching gestures are to be avoided
- Please remove your garbage from your cart prior to returning it after your round
MTA Titanium Sponsor